Family is extremely important! Many worth while things in life require work to keep it healthy and happy – family is no different. Unfortunately too many take their family for granted. Secondly, some of the things we do as families may not be the best for creating strong and healthy families.
I recently read an article at crosswalk.com that I thought you might benefit from.
Here are the 10 Ways to Build a Healthy and Happy Family in a condensed form.
- Be there.
- Express affirmation, warmth, and encouragement.
- Build healthy morals and values.
- Discipline with consistency.
- Ruthlessly eliminate stress.
- Communicate well.
- Play together.
- Love your spouse.
- Remember that the best things in life aren’t things.
- Energize your family’s spiritual growth